1. How to Focus on Homework: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

www.wikihow.com/Focus-on-Homework

2016-09-11 · How to Focus on Homework. Focusing on homework can be very difficult, especially if an assignment is difficult or simply not interesting. Whatever the ...

2. How to Get Your Homework Done Fast - How to do …

www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Homework-Done-Fast

2016-12-29 · How to Get Your Homework Done Fast. Doing homework can be both time-consuming and frustrating, and you probably want to do …

3. My Aspergers Child: Refusing To Do Homework: 25 …

www.myaspergerschild.com/2011/02/refusing-to-do-homework-25-tips...

Whichever steps are taken to get a defiant "Aspie" to do homework, there are some things all moms and dads must keep in mind when managing these difficult homework ...

4. College - SparkNotes

www.sparknotes.com/college

PSA! DoSomething.org Has a TON of Scholarship Opportunities Right Now. SPOILER: college is crazy-expensive. Sorry. Did we spoil it? There are...

5. We’re creating a culture of distraction - Joe Kraus Blog

joekraus.com/were-creating-a-culture-of-distraction

Remarks for SlowTech talk – CONSTANT CULTURE OF DISTRACTION. I want to start with some imagery of the way we live today. See you if you see yourself in this.

6. Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com | Custom Writing ...

https://essayerudite.com

We provide excellent essay writing service 24/7. Enjoy proficient essay writing and custom writing services provided by professional academic writers.

7. Pauline Chow at HACC, Central Pennsylvania's …

www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1312347

Rating and reviews for Professor Pauline Chow from HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College Harrisburg, PA United States.

8. My son is bright and intelligent but lacks motivation at ...

www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/10/06/my-son-is-bright-and...

My son is bright and intelligent but lacks motivation at school - what can we do?

9. Clean Your House Fast - How to Clean Your Entire …

www.thehappierhomemaker.com/how-to-clean-your-house-fast

How to Clean Your House Fast - step by step guide to cleaning your entire home in just one hour! Includes a free printable flowchart.

10. Ode to the Graphing Calculator - lifehacker.com

lifehacker.com/ode-to-the-graphing-calculator-1795376992

I am a little sad, however. Partly because I’m getting older and losing touch with the youth of today, but also partly because I loved my calculators and future ...